COVID-19 Information - Online & In-store
NSW Update 11/10/21: Our stores are open following Government directives.
VIC Update: Our Metro stores are temporarily closed following Government directives. Click here for more information.
Due to the evolving situation, we recommend checking your Local State Government website at www.australia.gov.au for the latest information around COVID-19.
We're still delivering! We’ve made necessary adjustments to our processes so our teams can operate safely while fulfilling your orders. Due to extended COVID-19 lockdowns and high parcel volumes, there may be delivery delays. Click here for more information.
Returns & Exchanges
We're constantly checking Government updates and directives, so if an area, city or state lockdown impacts your ability to return your item, don't worry! Our 30-day returns & exchanges policy remains, but we won't count the days those stores are closed. We will waive the returns period once our stores reopen.
Please see below for our COVID-safe plan.
COVID SAFE PLAN
We’ve implemented the following measures to help you shop safely in-store. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Entry only allowed for fully vaccinated customers with an approved COVID-19 vaccine (NSW only at this stage)
Persons aged 16 years and over will only be permitted to enter our stores if they are fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption. You will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon entry. There are several options to access and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination, including:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate: this can be accessed through the Express Medicare mobile app or Medicare online account through myGov. The COVID-19 digital certificate can be added to a smartphone wallet or similar for ease of access
- A printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (also available through myGov)
- COVID-19 digital certificates can also be added to a Service NSW app and shared as part of a QR check-in. Visit nsw.gov.au for detail.
For people without a Medicare Card:
- Call the Australian Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809 and ask for an immunisation history statement to be posted. It can take up to 14 days to arrive
- Add a COVID-19 digital certificate to a smartphone wallet or similar using the Individual Healthcare Identifiers service (IHI service) through myGov
- An immunisation history statement can be accessed from My Health Record. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
For people without a smartphone or online access:
A COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement can be accessed via myGov to download and print. Alternatively, call the Australian Immunisation Register to request a copy in the post.
For people with a medical exemption:
If you have a medical reason for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, speak to your medical practitioner about getting your medical contraindication added to your immunisation history.
You can read more about the vaccination policy at the NSW Government website here.
Penalties may apply for making or presenting a fake form of proof of vaccination. We also reserve the right to refuse entry for those who don’t follow government guidelines.
2. Mandatory QR code check-in
Some states have mandated QR code check-ins via the official Government App. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
3. Mandatory face coverings in-store
Some states have introduced mandatory mask-wearing indoors. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
4. Click & Collect
We offer Click & Collect to help you minimize your contact in-store. Click here for more information about our in-store safety measures. Please refer to your "Ready for Collection" email for your nominated store and head over to our store locator for your local store's trading hours. Alternatively, you can give the store a call to confirm trading hours before heading in.
Please see below for your state's Click & Collect service:
State Click & Collect Service VIC Contactless Click & Collect* NSW Click & Collect QLD Click & Collect
*Please note, there are radius restrictions in place for some states. Please check for your nearest store before placing a Click & Collect order.
5. Introduce a limit to the number of customers in-store at any given time
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in-store at any one time. If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy. Shopping centres may also introduce capacity limits so we strongly advise checking on their websites before heading in.
6. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
7. Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
8. Use sanitisation station upon entering the store
Hand sanitiser will be available for all customers upon entry.
9. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
10. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain 1.5-metre distance to comply with social distancing. Our stores will have disposable try on socks and gloves available for customers.
11. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All team members will be required to complete ongoing training courses.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
We hope to see you in-store or online soon.READ FULL ARTICLE
Is it safe to receive packages from Stylerunner?
We want to assure you that Stylerunner along with our delivery partners, are doing everything we can to safeguard our team and customers during the preparation and delivery of your orders.
Our delivery partners are following several hygiene protocols including:
- Social distancing within processing facilities and during delivery to customers.
- Allocating workers to operational zones within processing facilities and performing daily temperature checks.
- The use of mandatory face coverings and screens where relevant.
- Practicing good hygiene and regular cleaning of delivery vehicles.
- No longer asking for signatures on delivery, to avoid unnecessary contact.
To keep our delivery drivers and posties safe, please:
- Keep 1.5 meters in distance.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.