How do I book an online return?
Need to return your items? We want you to be completely satisfied with our products and we will gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt where the products are in new, unworn with tags attached and in their original packaging.
Online Return Instructions
- Ensure your return meets our Returns Policy requirements
- Log in to My Account to create your return. If you checked out as a guest, use our guest returns form: www.stylerunner.com/return/guest/create
- Enter your order number & its associated email address
Note: If your order was split into two parts, then you would have received two order numbers (ending with _1 &_2). They must be returned separately in the portal as they're recognised as unique order numbers
- Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item
- Ensure your details are correct before clicking ‘next’
- Proceed to pay for your return postage via credit card
- Click 'pay now' and your prepaid return postage label will be emailed to you
- Print off your label and attach it to the package (Do not attach this label directly to the shoebox. The shoebox must be protected in a satchel or packaging)
- Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
Good to know: Can’t remember your order number? Pop in your email address and it’ll bring up all associated order numbers.
If your order was split and you need to return more than one item, please get in contact with our Customer Experience Team below. We'll advise the next steps.
Please note: We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet these requirements.
All online returns must be sent from your local post office. We do not accept direct returns to the warehouse.
Shoes must be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box.
Cost of returns
You are responsible for any costs associated with your return. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location. Please keep your return tracking number so you can track its journey to our warehouse.
If approved, refunds are processed by our returns warehouse within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Can I exchange my item(s)?
We want you to be 100% happy with your items, so if you change your mind we recommend returning your items online and placing a new order.
Double-check that your items meet our Returns Policy and the three main requirements:
- returned within 30 days of purchase (with proof of purchase available if requested).
- unworn, unwashed and undamaged with original tags attached.
- in original packaging and condition. Items cannot be sent back with their packaging exposed, taped up or otherwise damaged.
Please follow the instructions here on how to organise your return.READ FULL ARTICLE
When will I receive my refund?
From the date of arrival at our returns warehouse, it can take anywhere between 2-3 business days to process. Once processed, it can take between 2-5 business days for the funds to reflect in your account.
We recommend holding onto your return tracking number so you can keep an eye on its journey back to us!
You'll receive a confirmation email from us once your return has been processed.
Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for refund processing over sales periods and public holidays.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do I need to pay for return postage?
You are responsible for any costs associated with your return.
Please note that we do not offer exchanges for online orders. If you would like to exchange an item, we recommend that you place a new order online and simply return your existing item.
You can check out our Returns Policy for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE